ÊÀ½çÃñÒâÍø >> ÊÀ½çÃñÒâÂÛ̳
ýйƶµćָԷ
Ŀվ侯֪F
ЦʿoWRͳͰݵǸͳxְǰһ
forumadmin 2016-12-15 22:11:25 ÔĶÁ£º804´Î ÆÀÂÛ£º0
·±TÆÀÂÛ ²é¿´ËùÓÐÆÀÂÛ

ЦʿoWRͳͰݵǸͳxְǰһ

Dear President Obama and vice President Biden,

Thank you for all the letters you sent to me over the years. As Mr. Donald Trump's winning presidency, it seems very likely that Mr. Trump, President-elect, will reverse or cancel or significantly modify, most if not all, President Obama's hallmark achievements, including the TPP, Obamacare, and the Iran nuclear deal, just to name a few.

However, with more than 30 days to go, I think President Obama still has chance to set some historic monuments that will go down in history and no one can remove. President Obama can issue an executive order or statement to praise H.Res.343 that condemns the practice of state-sanctioned forced organ harvesting in China, including from large numbers of Falun Gong practitioners and calls on the Chinese government to end such practice and end the 17-year persecution of the Falun Gong spiritual practice. Or President Obama can reach out to receive Falun Gong practitioners in some public way.

Based on my longtime observation and research, contrary to some false flag opinions, these righteous statements or actions as mentioned above also meet Chinese leader Xi Jinpings demands in eliminating former Communist Party leader Jiang Zemins clique, who started the atrocity of persecuting Falun Gong 17 years ago. Xi has spent the last four years using the anti-corruption campaign to clear out members of Jiangs faction. And Jiang is the mastermind behind the persecution of Falun Gong practitioners, and the harvesting of their organs for profit. They will give an external push and excuse for Xi Jinping to arrest Jiang and his clique, by that going on with the political reforms.

President Obama, your righteous and admirable actions as mentioned above will certainly set guidance and glorious legacy to Trumps administration and make you an outstanding, great and memorable President in American and world history. That is also in keeping with your honorable Nobel Peace Prize.

Best regards,

Li Tianxiao

Ph.D. in Political Science from Columbia University

hit tracker